One of the biggest concerns when considering dental implants is the cost of treatment. After treating hundreds of patients and placing thousands of dental implants, Dr. Schneider sees the advantages that dental implants provide over many other conventional dental treatments. Because of this, Dr. Schneider has made getting dental implants more affordable to patients.
One of the reasons that we can do this is because Dr. Schneider can place and restore over dental implants. Because all of your work is done by one doctor, your overall cost of treatment is significantly lower. Also, Dr. Schneider has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education on dental implants and has found techniques that simplify the procedure making it more cost-effective for patients.
Below we have listed some of the costs for typical treatments at our office.
- Single tooth replacement--$3,450-5,500 ($3,450 is most common)
- Securing existing dentures with implants--$4,500-9,000
- Replacement of all your lower or upper teeth with permanent teeth--$20,000-35,000
- Cost vary depending on the complexity of each case and the amount of bone grafting that is needed.
For your convience, we offer several payment options:
- Credit Card - We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Interest-free financing - Care Credit Medical/Dental Card - Care Credit offers 3, 6, 12 and 18 month interest-free payment plans. Extended financing (24-48 months) is available at 9.9%. You can apply in our office or apply online.
- Cash or personal check