One of the biggest concerns when considering dental implants is the cost of treatment. At Echo Ridge Dental Clinic our goal is to make dental implant treatment affordable for our patients. The doctors of Echo Ridge Dental can both place and restore over dental implants, reducing visits, minimizing travel, and ultimately saving time and money.
Below we have listed some of the costs for typical treatments at our office.
- Single tooth replacement--$3,450-5,500 ($3,450 is most common)
- Securing existing dentures with implants--$4,400-9,000
- Replacement of all your lower or upper teeth with permanent teeth--$20,000-35,000
- Cost vary depending on the complexity of each case and the amount of bone grafting that is needed.
For your convience, we offer several payment options:
- Credit Card - We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Interest-free financing - Care Credit Medical/Dental Card - Care Credit offers 3, 6, 12 and 18 month interest-free payment plans. Extended financing (24-48 months) is available at 9.9%. You can apply in our office or apply online.
- Cash or personal check